18 Jun PROMETIA AT RAWMAT2021
The International Conference on Raw Materials and Circular Economy (RawMat2021), organised by the Technical Chamber of Greece, the School of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens and the Greek Raw Materials Cluster (GRawMat), will take place from 5 to 9 September 2021 in Athens, Greece. The conference will address technological developments and future challenges in the raw materials field with a special focus on circular economy matters. The following topics will be covered:
- Minerals exploration and resource characterisation: new trends and advances
- Mining: trends and perspectives
- Mineral processing
- Sustainable Metallurgy
- Industrial Minerals
- Environment, Energy and Sustainability
- Reuse-Recycling and Valorisation
- EU Strategy / Circular economy
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Greece-specific issues
The PROMETIA Association will sponsor RawMat2021. Several PROMETIA representatives will attend and the Association will also be present with a stand.
To find out more about the conference, please visit the official website of the event.