07 Dec PROMETIA 7th Scientific Seminar
This year’s PROMETIA Scientific Seminar will be held remotely on 10 December.
The topic of the 2020 PROMETIA Annual Event is “From Horizon 2020 to Horizon Europe” and will review the raw materials community’s main achievements and identify the remaining challenges to be addressed in the next Horizon Europe research and innovation programme. It will also give attendees the possibility to exchange views with other key actors in the field of raw materials and circular economy.
The online event will have a first session dedicated to key EU projects presentations and a second one that will feature a round table with EU actors promoting innovation in the raw materials sector.
Event details and registration
WHEN & WHERE
- When: Thursday 10 December 2020 (9:00 am – 16:30 pm, Central European Time)
- Where: Teams
Download the detailed event programme here.
- ImPaCT: Integrated Modular Plant and Containerised Tools for Selective, Low-impact Mining of Small High-grade Deposits – Jérôme Bodin, BRGM
- Iterams: Integrated mineral technologies for more sustainable raw material supply – Päivi Kinnunen, VTT
- PREMA: Pretreatment of Mn ores in a pilot-scale rotary kiln – Noémie Julia, Eramet
- Recovery of Tungsten, Niobium and Tantalum occurring as by-products in mining and processing waste streams: a general overview of TARANTULA project – Martina Orefice, KU Leuven
- Overview from Era-Min – Dina Carrilho
- Overview from EIT – Laurence Lamm & Patrick Nadoll