- When: 29 April – 2 May 2019
- Where: Edinburgh, Scotland
The 3rd International Critical Metals Conference, organised by the Mineralogical Society’s Applied Mineralogy Group aims to bring together researchers, both academic and industrial, who are working at different stages along the life cycle of critical metals.
Session themes will include:
- Critical metals for low carbon transport
- Geology and resources of critical metals
- Responsible sourcing of critical metals.
==> More information on the sessions HERE
Early bird conference rate and abstract deadline are the 15th February 2019. An abstract template is available from the home page.
==> More information about the Conference HERE