This year’s PROMETIA Scientific Seminar will be held on 13-14 December in Berlin, Germany.
The topic of the 2018 PROMETIA Annual Event is “Circular Economy” and will combine both the industry and R&D vision/perspective.
Confirmed contributors include:
- Experts: Patrice Christmann
- Industry: ERAMET, Scoria Environmental
- SMEs: CTA, Extracthive, Isle Utilities
- Academia/Research : BRGM, CEA, CIRCE, Chalmers, CTM, GTK, ICSM, IMN, LGC, LUT, MEFOS, POLITO
The programme will also allow for time to network and discuss or draft future collaborative projects.
Event details and registration
- When: Thursday 13 December 2018 (9:00 am) to Friday 14 December (1:00 pm)
- Where: Hotel Sylter Hof, Berlin, Germany
Single and double rooms with special rates have been pre-booked in the hotel until November 15th. Each participant should contact directly the hotel to make their own reservation - email@example.com with the keyword “LGI Consulting”.
Price for a single room: 82€ (breakfast included)
Price for a double room: 97€ (breakfast included)
Thursday and Friday lunches as well as Thursday dinner are offered by PROMETIA.
If you encounter problems with the on-line registration form, please try a different internet browser (Chrome, Firefox), a different computer (professional, personal), or a different internet connection (from home).