The annual PROMETIA Scientific Seminar will be held on 28-29 November 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.
The topic of the 2017 PROMETIA Annual Event is “Raw Materials Flexibility” and will address the following issues (but not limited to):
- processes that can be used with different types of feeds (primary, secondary, evolution of the composition…) to produce a given metal
- processes easily adaptable for the production of different metals
- processes combining pyro/hydro…
- mobile processes/units
- … and all of the associated developments such as online monitoring, online analyses, process simulation etc.
This seminar will combine both the industry and R&D vision/perspective.
Confirmed contributors include:
- Experts: Patrice Christmann, Dag Øistein Eriksen, Jack Lifton
- EIT-RawMaterials light house programme: Laurence Lamm
- Industry: ERAMET, OUTOTEC, BOLIDEN, NYRSTAR, UMICORE
- SMEs: MONOLITHOS, EXTRACTHIVE, ECORECYCLING, RTO,
- Academia : BRGM, CEA, CHALMERS, CTM, ELKEM, ICSM, LUT, VTT, ICAMCyL
The programme will also allow for time to network and discuss or draft future collaborative projects.
Event details and registration
- When: Tue 28 November 2017 (9:00 am) to Wed 29 November 2017 (1:00pm)
- Where: Hotel NH Barcelona del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
All of the rooms reserved for the PROMETIA Seminar participants at the hotel have been booked. Participants are now responsible for their own arrangements.
Should you encounter problems with the on-line registration form, please try a different and recent internet browser (Chrome, Firefox), a different computer (professional, personal), or a different internet connection (from home).