The annual PROMETIA Scientific Seminar will be held on 28-29 November 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.
The topic of the 2017 PROMETIA Annual Event is “Raw Materials Flexibility” and will address the following issues (but not limited to):
- processes that can be used with different types of feeds (primary, secondary, evolution of the composition…) to produce a given metal
- processes easily adaptable for the production of different metals
- processes combining pyro/hydro…
- mobile processes/units
- … and all of the associated developments such as online monitoring, online analyses, process simulation etc.
This seminar will combine both the industry and R&D vision/perspective.
Confirmed contributors include:
- Experts: Patrice Christmann, Dag Øistein Eriksen, Jack Lifton
- EIT-RawMaterials light house programme: Laurence Lamm
- Industry: ERAMET, OUTOTEC, BOLIDEN, NYRSTAR, UMICORE
- SMEs: MONOLITHOS, EXTRACTHIVE, ECORECYCLING, RTO,
- Academia : BRGM, CEA, CHALMERS, CTM, ELKEM, ICSM, LUT, VTT, ICAMCyL
The programme will also allow for time to network and discuss or draft future collaborative projects.
Event details and registration
- When: Tue 28 November 2017 (9:00 am) to Wed 29 November 2017 (1:00pm)
- Where: Hotel NH Barcelona del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
You can book your accomodation at the Hotel NH Barcelona del Mar at a discounted price by filling out the form below and sending it back by 20 October 2017.
Should you encounter problems with the on-line registration form, please try a different and recent internet browser (Chrome, Firefox), a different computer (professional, personal), or a different internet connection (from home).