Whether you come from industry or from the research side, it is always important to develop your network. The PROMETIA association gathers industries, SMEs, research organisations and academia covering all the skills and Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs) from the mineral processing to the extractive metallurgy (hydro and pyro) domains.
As a PROMETIA member, you will have access to a wealth of expertise, experience, and knowledge to help you find the resources you need to carry out your projects.
For more details on the Association, please contact us.
- Support for building your partnership: If you wish to build a project ranging from basic research to pre-industrial development at pilot-scale, PROMETIA can help you implement it by proposing the best consortium that matches your needs.
- Access to European funds: PROMETIA can bring the support you need to be successful in receiving European funds under the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, HORIZON 2020. Defining and promoting your project in the “HORIZON 2020 language” now requires specific know-how that PROMETIA can bring to its members. Guidance and support in the writing and the submission of your project proposal is one of the ways the Association can make it happen.
- Access to facilities and sound expertise: With the strong involvement of piloting facilities in the network, PROMETIA will help research partners take their ideas further and make them grow in the TRL scale to become more attractive for industry. Equally, when industry will address an issue to the piloting platforms, they will have the full support of the research partners to propose and design the best technical answer.
- Efficient coordination and collaboration: Thanks to its Scientific Board, PROMETIA will coordinate the R&D needs between industry and research in order to optimise the use of means and money, easing the communication between both communities.
- Labelling and supporting your interests: Through the commitments selected by the European Innovative Partnership on Raw Materials (EUROPEM and METNET commitments), PROMETIA will deliver a label acknowledged at European level. PROMETIA will also be active in representing and supporting your interests at the European Commission level, but also in any organisation or agency that could support R&D activities in mineral processing and extractive metallurgy.
- Pushing education and knowledge: PROMETIA will contribute to training and education actions in mineral processing and extractive metallurgy by supporting related events, providing experts on demand and organising dedicated schools or workshops when needed.
The PROMETIA Value Chain